THIS BLOG HAS NOT BEEN SUPPLIED WITH ANY PHOTOS - UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE COLON AND BOWEL IMAGES

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

THROWING OUT WEEKEND

After much mental deliberation I finally came to the conclusion that going on all of these diets had to do me some good. I took the task of cleaning out the cupboards. Now mind you I am not a hoarder by any means. We basically live on a two person meal with very few leftovers, but when I see a good buy on spaghetti sauce or cake mixes I take advantage of them. Well by the time I went through the cabinets I must have collected around $50-100 worth of food and for several days later I still found items with wheat in them. Lucky for me I have three starving children with three starving families to be able to donate to.

The problem with doing this wasn't the fact I was being charitable to children and grandchildren, it wasn't the fact of cleaning out the cupboards, it was the fact that I came to a new realization of the things I wouldn't be able to eat ever again. I was sad but not yet mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment