THIS BLOG HAS NOT BEEN SUPPLIED WITH ANY PHOTOS - UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE COLON AND BOWEL IMAGES

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

THE GRAVEYARD

I am not sure if it would have been better becoming CD when you are young or old. When you are young you realize all the food your friends have that you wish you could have, or when you are old you realize all the good food you have had all of your life and now can't have.

Okay I will again say I can survive with all of these problems including CD, but I am increasingly making a list of those products that I love which will never cross my lips again. Let me share them with you. I know this is kind of a negative on a positive but somebody's got to make it. So goodbye forever:

Donuts, not just any donuts, but Banbury Cross donuts.
Cakes, not just any cakes, but cakes from Vancouver's True Confections
Pies that you have every Thanksgiving.
Chinese buns from New Town Bakery in Vancouver's Chinatown.
Breads from Volkers in Kamas
Breadsticks from my daughter
Hot dogs on the 4th of July from your favorite picnic.
Birthday cakes from Beau Brummels
Just picking up something wooey gooey local grocery store's pastries.
Picking up a local pizza on the spur of the moment.
Mother's Frosted Animal Crackers
Hostess Donuts
Shrimp and Macaroni salad
Green Salads

SAD‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼

No comments:

Post a Comment