THIS BLOG HAS NOT BEEN SUPPLIED WITH ANY PHOTOS - UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE COLON AND BOWEL IMAGES

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

GENIUS IN THE MAKING

For about two months all I have done is looking on the internet for information, recipes, and other things to help me improve. So today I got my first cook book "Gluten-Free Baking" by Rebecca Reilly.

I have decided that one day I am going to actually do the Julie/Julia movie and go from the beginning of this book and cook straight through it. Her intro was so inspiring but so intimidating. To know that you are suppose to sort of bake from instructions of a person that was raised by bakers, that she went to how many schools to be as good as she is, and I am suppose to pick up the book and try to even resemble something out that book is quite intimidating.

I would just like to cook graham crackers like she did. That is one thing I haven't really found is graham crackers. I am sure there are people out there that have actually found things to replace the norm items in the kitchen, but I am still in the making of finding things.

She made her own filo, now come on, I can barely make it to the freezer aisle in the grocery store to find filo already made so all I have to do is put filling in those little tiny pieces of pastry. For me to actually make filo, that would be something.

Stayed tune Rebecca, it might be Becky/Rebecca tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment