THIS BLOG HAS NOT BEEN SUPPLIED WITH ANY PHOTOS - UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE COLON AND BOWEL IMAGES

Monday, April 26, 2010

My BFs

My husband and I took a little trip to Idaho to see our good friends Wonda and Kenny. Because my husband and I are quite ornery, we have very few friends that we could call really good friends. But the friends we do have are great.

Our friends from Idaho have to go 1 1/2 hours to pick us up from the airport, and then of course drive back 1 1/2 hours to go home. We think it is a lot to ask from friends that have to cook and clean their house for guests, little alone pick us up.

When we got to our friends' home Wonda informed me that she had been researching on GF, and had bought a few items for me to try out. I was so thrilled to think someone would think of me that far to try to help.

I told my 30 year old daughter how kind Wonda was and she said "that is so sweet, she has to be your new BF." It struck me so funny and juvenile and so now I refer to Wonda and Kenny as my new BF. Not like they haven't been my BFs for 20 years already.

Thanks BFs for my great weekend it made up for the bad secretary week.

No comments:

Post a Comment