THIS BLOG HAS NOT BEEN SUPPLIED WITH ANY PHOTOS - UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE COLON AND BOWEL IMAGES

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

BLOATING WE WILL GO

I have been skinny 2/3ds of my life, until just in the last 10 years have I had this problem of gaining a lot of weight. I contributed it to my hestrectomy I had 10 years ago. I also contributed it to bad eating habits and middle age. But I am starting to wonder if it wasn't my digestive issues along the way.

Since I went on this no fiber, low fat, no wheat diet, and particularly eating a lot less in a meal, I have lost some weight. My pants fit a lot loser to the point of annoying me when I stand or walk. I actually have ankles and hands back where before they were like cankles and whatever you would call budgy hands.

I am sure the weight is basically the water gain. I do know when I have eaten something really bad, my stomach feels like it is going to explode under my skin. My waistline seems to have grown several inches within a matter of minutes.

I have to keep in mind the reason why I spent so much money and time with doctors in the last several months. It is for me to understand and restructure my life so that I do feel better. Sometimes I fall off of that wagon, but for my health's beneft I need to get back on and eat what I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment