THIS BLOG HAS NOT BEEN SUPPLIED WITH ANY PHOTOS - UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE COLON AND BOWEL IMAGES

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

BAKING THE REAL THING

I am one of those cooks that believes if something is unusual on the recipe, just don't do the recipe. It might be the best recipe ever, but if I have to buy some weird ingredient that I may not use again, it is not worth it. So what do I find myself buying now that I have CD, every strange flour under the sun plus gum of different sorts. I am not a chef, but I am bound and determined that some things aren't going to beat me. I will probably just give up and use Pamela's or some other sort of mainstream GF flour to buy so that I don't need to worry about mixing 7 kinds of flours to get the taste desired.

I did however buy 10 different kinds of flour, rice this, rice that, potato this, potato that. Hopefully in 10 years I will know how they all work and why I am loving them.

No comments:

Post a Comment