THIS BLOG HAS NOT BEEN SUPPLIED WITH ANY PHOTOS - UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE COLON AND BOWEL IMAGES

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

DAY TO DAY

Today feeling good in my own skin until… I came to work when a friend of mine said to me, "you know my sister looks on the web at each individual restaurant to see what is in the ingredients of each item before they eat out." So I decided to do that. A week prior I had gone with my kids and grandkids to McDonalds. I thought how safe could it be if I just eat french fries and the grilled breast of chicken.

So what do I find, both of them have wheat on it. I was so irritated. I wonder if there will be a day where I just say to H--- with it, I will just be careful, but not overly weary about having wheat in my life. One step forward, five steps back.

No comments:

Post a Comment