THIS BLOG HAS NOT BEEN SUPPLIED WITH ANY PHOTOS - UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE COLON AND BOWEL IMAGES

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

COOKING JUST ONE MEAL

Okay I appreciate that I am going to have to change my whole way of cooking, but when I got home last night, I thought I am going to attempt spaghetti. Now my husband loves spaghetti. So I picked up some gluten free spaghetti sauce, some rice noodles, I had some hamburger and mushrooms to add.

I cooked the spaghetti exactly to the instructions on the box. I have read in several spots, NOT TO OVER COOK, so as soon as I thought it was barely done, I took them off ran them through some water, and it looked like rice had returned. The noodles fell apart. Back to square one again.

But my daughter, as sweet as she is, heard there is a cooking class for gluten free victims at our local high school. So off we go to learn a whole new way of cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment