THIS BLOG HAS NOT BEEN SUPPLIED WITH ANY PHOTOS - UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE COLON AND BOWEL IMAGES

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I JUST HAVE TO LAUGH

Okay one of the things you find out about CD is that some people can become diabetic because the one thing that isn't excluded from their diet is sugar. Once you know the candy you desire doesn't have wheat in it, you desire it even more. Depression will set in and that is the comfort food for your mood. Of course doctors warn against this, and I guess I will warn against it too, but I would be lying.

In the last two weeks I find myself graviting to safety foods. I know I can have corn. It's not perfect for my gastritis, but it's not totally bad. I also know I can have caramel. Can you see where this is going? Breakfast on a couple of days has been caramel popcorn balls.

Okay so I am going to die of a blown up diabetic stomach.

One of the frustrations of cooking GF is that for some reason some GF chefs think that if a normal chicken entrée didn't have flour it in the first place, they can throw it in the list of GF cooking recipes. Now truly do we really need to know that a chicken doesn't have flour in it. Maybe I have been cooking way too long to know that some common sense says that all meat doesn't have flour in it. Now maybe the sauces on the meat might have wheat in it and needs to be pointed out, but if the recipe didn't originally have wheat in it, don't bother putting in it the GF recipe.

What a CD would love is those recipes that are totally into wheat and how to substitute‼‼

No comments:

Post a Comment