THIS BLOG HAS NOT BEEN SUPPLIED WITH ANY PHOTOS - UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE COLON AND BOWEL IMAGES

Friday, December 3, 2010

Oh Whoops

The stomach is still one of those, did I eat something wrong or different, did I drink to much, did I exercise in the wrong way, to almost to the point of did I sleep the wrong way. Somedays it can be just down right miserable. Everyone asks if it is the celiac or the wheat and I have to keep repeating myself "no, it is when I ruined the lining of the stomach by eating to much pain medication. You wouldn't think it would be that big of a deal. Ask anyone that has done the same thing, and they are still having and will always have problems.

Well one quick way of throwing your whole system into a whack is to drive out of your garage in the dark, with a very dirty car, with no garage lights on, with your husband's car in the driveway. Now you wouldn't think those things would make your stomach sick, well all those scenarios is a perfect storm. Crunch, I don't remember that snow behind my car, then you realize, oh whoops, you just hit your husband's car. Now this wouldn't be such a big deal to some, especially to a husband that has a car that has 250,000 miles on it and has a few scratches on it already. My husband takes every little ding to his cars, no matter how many miles it has, very personal. Knowing also my husband he wouldn't really care about my car, the brand new one, just his car and what he will be seen in. Now mind you we also have a perfectly good Tahoe in the garage, that no one drives, with no scratches on it. Hmmmmmmmmmm, what's wrong with this picture.

So in the dark I am driving to work horribly upset, not only for my husband's reaction, but what did I do to my new car. By the time I got to work my stomach was about to explode. After several pills later, and trying to calm myself down and several hours later, my stomach wasn't perfect, but it was a lot better.

I think I need to get rid of my stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment