THIS BLOG HAS NOT BEEN SUPPLIED WITH ANY PHOTOS - UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE COLON AND BOWEL IMAGES

Friday, December 3, 2010

Back To Normal

I have been having blood tests run about every six months just to check my celiac level and my fatty liver. I intentionally made sure I was very aware of my intake of any kind of flour prior to having the tests. With a few mishaps which always seems to happen when it comes to doctors, I had the tests run and yes "I AM NORMAL." Everything is down to normal. I am so excited. If I could just get my stomach to get better I would feel perfect. I don't think normal people realize how big of deal this is. My count was 120 and now it is down to 20. That is a big deal and a lot of work.

Now if I could just give up all of the sugar I would happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I am not sure I would agree that you are "normal" but I am certainly glad your numbers are normal. It has been a lot of hard work and perserverance and you have done a great job - pat yourself on the back!!!

    ReplyDelete