THIS BLOG HAS NOT BEEN SUPPLIED WITH ANY PHOTOS - UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE COLON AND BOWEL IMAGES

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Guard of the Goodies

This is my first Christmas that I have had to go through being gluten free. I have a new title. Everyone in the office has soon realized that I won't over endulge in the office goodies since 99% of them have gluten in them. So where do they end up, at my desk.

A year ago if someone told me they were going to put gluten bread, cakes, and cookies in front of me I would have told them they were torturing me. Today, it seems so normal to give up so much. It actually makes me appreciate the fact that I am not adding all those extra calories on my behind.

Oh believe me I have found all different ways around that gluten torture to enjoy gluten free treats. I haven't lost much of any weight, in fact sometimes I wonder if my body has really readjusted and those calories I do eat are now just adding up some other way.

I feel like I have really gone through a transformation of some kind where I was so desperate several months ago to where everything just has a clear definition and I accept that.

Now if we could just get a clear definition on the rest of my problems. New Year's resolutions are around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment