THIS BLOG HAS NOT BEEN SUPPLIED WITH ANY PHOTOS - UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE COLON AND BOWEL IMAGES

Monday, May 17, 2010

Blooming Days Ahead

I realized half way through this adventure I was going to have to cook and bake for myself for the rest of my life. So guess what I did, I decided to do a garden. Because I live in an area where there are a lot of outside creatures that eat my garden I have designed half of it indoors and half of it out of doors. The herbs, tomatoes, and beets were put inside. We have found that the tomatoes and beets are immediately eaten up by the small animals. The outside garden has carrots, radishes, turnips, peas, squash, leeks and green onions. Other than the carrots, I have not grown the rest so we will have to go by trial and error with the animals. How much could I lose, $1.50 for a packet of seeds and still end up buying the vegetables that I would have done if I hadn't planted the garden - hmmmmmm.

I will have to update you on the progress. I would like to one day plant a huge garden that I know that the animals would not touch. I don't mind feeding them, but I would really like to feed myself first.

No comments:

Post a Comment