THIS BLOG HAS NOT BEEN SUPPLIED WITH ANY PHOTOS - UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE COLON AND BOWEL IMAGES

Friday, July 2, 2010

The Butt of the Joke

I just took a trip with my kids to Yosemite, now mind you this was going to be a fly in for one day and out the next. It turned into a "four day tour" on a deserted city in the middle of no where. Fresno isn't the ultimate city. It is a migrant farm city with a lot of run down areas. But we immediately found conveniently off of the freeway, their mega shopping area. It had every restaurant and shopping store under the sun.

We immediately headed for lunch and of course me trying to work with the menu at Marie Callendars I ordered a tuna melt without the bread. That became the theme for the rest of the days, "Mom's ordering a sandwich without bread, what's next pizza without the crust."

It's okay, one day these kids are going to look back when they get my age and think of all of the jokes they used on me and think I am now in that position. You will be ordering oatmeal without the oats, so there. Who will be laughing last.

No comments:

Post a Comment