THIS BLOG HAS NOT BEEN SUPPLIED WITH ANY PHOTOS - UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE COLON AND BOWEL IMAGES

Friday, January 21, 2011

Slapping The Child Around

Getting older (not old) has made me realized that things start breaking down. My eyesight has changed, my skin has got sagger, my boobs have started dragging on the floor, and believe me I originally didn't have enough boobs to consider them to be boobs, so that is quite a feat for my boobs to be dragging on a table little alone on the floor. I have got a little thicker around not just the middle and of course my insides are all a jumble. I have been having problems with my right shoulder. I would like to think it is from slapping a child around into being better than me, but I pretty much have only done that mentally, mind games with your children are actually an art. Between the guilt and the obligation factor you can go along way.


My daughter has been seeing an acupuncturist, so guess what she talked me into seeing him as well. He surely couldn't hurt the situation any more than it is now, could he.


It brings me back to the a trip to China that I had, all of us woman thought a Chinese massage would be just perfect at the end of a very long day of traveling. Were we wrong!!! You wouldn't think small little Chinese women could torture you to do death in a matter of minutes. It also reminded me of being on the Yangtze when we went to the Chinese medicine class on the ship. The Chinese doctor truly looked like he was Jerry Lewis off of the Nutty Professor, buck teeth, lab coat and the messed up hair. It was hysterical.


I hope at the end of this appointment I am not wishing I didn't just slap a few more children around with the left hand so that I would be balanced and in shape. Just kidding readers. Watch for my update from the deep dark recesses of the mystical Chinese dungeons, actually a spa in Park City.

No comments:

Post a Comment